Monday, June 13, 2005

A Hero's Dilemna

I like Hero. I know some of you might find me cheap or corny but i just like him. I am not like the die hard dans who would do everything for him. No. It's not that. But i do believe that this guy has talent and deserves to be in show business. I mean you can hardly see a true talented actor nowadays especially since the top networks are mostly relying on the bankability of their stars rather than what they really do. we have to endure seeing these really "actors" and "actresses" on our television and even in the movies even though they can't even convince us they could think. But anyway, I do not write this article for them. -- Uh, you know what, i don't really know why i am writing this except from the fact that i felt annoyed with Cristy Fermin. Hmmmnnn...

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 14, 2005 6:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! cristy fermin is such a loser. tagal na niyang poser. wahaha.

ui, send mo sakin mga particulars ng blog mo para ma-edit ko. oki? tnx.

c u round.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home